Brows Embroidered is one of Northern California's Top Eyebrow Microblading companies, therefore
we have an overwhelming request for appointments and are booking up pretty quick!
Our online appointment booking feature is now available to New Client Appointments as well as Existing Client Touch Ups.
Below, you can view available appointments at the BRENTWOOD and VACAVILLE location.
Thank you for booking, I look forward to meeting you and giving your brows new life!
Questions? Want to Chat?
Please text 707.853.5385 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Permanent makeup procedures are not an option for everyone,
Please read below to confirm you are a good candidate for the service, before booking an appointment:
Microblading is not suitable for the following candidates:
- Using Accutane
- Have heart conditions or using heart medications
- Have diabetes (will require a physician's note)
- Have skin disease or irritations
- Have had Botox in the last 2 weeks
- Have gotten a deep tan or chemical peels in the last 2 weeks
- Allergic to lidocaine, prilocaine, benzocaine, tetracaine or epinephrine
- Anyone who has any serious medical conditions may require a physician's note.
- Pregnant or nursing
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who we deem not suitable for this procedure or for any other reason. Our brow technicians make the decision to microblade an individual based on their own discretion.
If you have previous permanent makeup work by other artist(s) and not by Brows Embroidered, please mention this in advance, you may be asked to email pictures of your brows in advance.
Due to the variety of techniques, tools, equipments, pigments, etc... We do not offer "touch up services" on other artists work. You will be required to book initial procedure, same fees apply.
Please Choose An Appointment Type Below:
© 2016 by Brows Embroidered. All Rights Reserved.